26 12
發新話題
打印

bones problem

Hi doris,

I found that u have diff kinds of supplement for their bone’s problem …
The glyco flex, Seatone, homeopet …
Taking all of them will give the best result ?
Or I should try one by one ?

I did want to try them all out but what I m worrying is their bladder stone history … don’t know if the supplement contains too much minerals and the crystal/stone will come back … I will give them water by syringe tube every day n try to dilute their urine in order to avoid the formation of the crystal

For my vet, I tried to get some supplements for them to take a look when my cat has crystal/stone a few yrs ago … but they won’t suggest taking supplement as they don’t know if the supplement will increase the risk for crystal/stone again …

My cat is now taking synoquin am+pm … his case didn’t get worst but still walking no good … I put the powder in the wet food and no more throw up problem now …
I also giving it to my other cat to try out once a day … I know he has bone’s problem too but he’s walking normal, then, he should start a course (am+pm) or just once a day is ok ?

Thanks a lot again …

Thanks for ur advice doris …

Understand glyco flex and synoquin are the same thing … I want to try glyco flex II cos u said it has msm which is a pain killer … so, if synoquin not working well … I want to switch to glyco flex II … (my cat took synoquin for ard 2 weeks, situation is much the same but didn’t get worst)

the ingredients of 青口素 is diff from synoquin OR glyco flex … but both are good to soft bones, right … … !?

1st cat (crystal/stone history) : walking problem -> synoquin twice per day
2nd cat (crystal/stone history) : abnormal nails / bone “chi” on his back bone -> synoquin once a day OR 青口素 once per day
3rd cat (sensitive tummy and can’t take wet food) : don’t have obvious bone problem but 吊手 occasionally -> glyco flex I (snack) OR 青口素

All of them are 10 yrs old …
Is my above approach correct ?

Many thanks again and sorry for so many q …

回復 48# 的帖子

thanks for ur prompt reply ...

icic ... so, adding synoquin + 青口素 together in his wet food ... taste ok ??! hehe ...

however, for the 3rd cat, he can't take wet food ... v easy to get diarrhea for him ... a bit hard to give him supplement ...

回復 50# 的帖子

haha ... must scared him ... as when he saw me using 針筒 to feed water to the other 2 cats ... he disappeared at once ... anyway, i'll try try ... it has any taste that cats will like ?

will u have glyco flex I later ... i always think it will taste better than 青口素 ... ?? hehe ...

however, 青口素seems reasonable $ as compare to synoquin ...

回復 52# 的帖子

icic ... agree 收取少少手續費當作營運成本!!

however, for the cat without walking problem ... as u said, no need to take GLYCO FLEX II ...

anyway, see if he's ok with 青口素 otherwise, glyco flex I when u have group order later ...

thanks a lot.

回復 53# 的帖子

Ic ... Sprinkle on dry food also ok ?! I will try try ... Thanks !!

回復 55# 的帖子

Okok ...

Then, if no walking problem ... Try try 青口素 first ...

Thanks !!

回復 58# 的帖子

Icic ... So attractive ...

I only giving synoquin now ... however, sometimes they are not interested (with wet food) ... So, wanna give glyco flex to the one which hv walking problem ...

He is not moving much now ... Maybe he is not eating the exact dosage for the synoquin ... (he has no mood to eat sometimes ...)

Hi doris,

Happy to see ur glyco flex group order …

I have checked their ingredients …
Glyco flex II contains what synoquin (glucosamine) & 青口素 have, together with MSM to kill pain … that sounds good !!

Since I have ordered the 青口素 with u, I’m thinking if 青口素 + synoquin will much the same as what glycol flex got (except MSM)
Am I right ?

For my cat who has walking problem, he’s taking synoquin am/pm with wet food (for 2 weeks), however, he’s not interested to eat in AM lately but only eat in pm
So, I think he’s not taking enough for the initial dosage (twice a day) … so, his problem is still the same … move less …

So, do u think he should either take 青口素 + synoquin ? OR glyco flex II only ? or what kind of combination ?

Many many thanks …

回復 61# 的帖子

thanks doris

so, u keep giving ur cats 2 pieces every day for the glyco flex II snack ...
then, really need to stock up as it's not common in hk ...

回復 63# 的帖子

icic ...

for 青口素, u'll give one capsule right away or according to their weight (i saw u stated 5-10lb cats -> half capsule 250mg)

thanks ...

26 12
發新話題